Well I may not have the literary skills of my wife, but I make up for it with quantity. While we wait for another Sarah post , I will continue the updates.
Sarah flew back from Florida on Christmas Day to meet with a birthmom and sign papers. She and I then signed a few more papers yesterday and we are now parents to a new baby boy. No 9 months for us, the entire process took less then 2 weeks. Right now the name will be John Brody Thompson, he was born on 12/21/06 and was 7lbs 10oz (a full 1 lb heavier then Audrey was).
We will also be calling John , Jack since then name and nickname have family significance on Sarah's side.
Speaking of baby Jack , picture on the right.
Well needless to say we have been really busy getting ready. Jack is still in the hospital right now but will be home soon. Here is one last teaser of Jack ,
We will have more info soon. Happy Holidays all
Rob
1 comment:
Oh I love him so much already! He's absolutely perfect!
Post a Comment